Thrust by Victoria Ashley
Release Date: April 3rd 2015
Print Length: 206 pages
Genres: Erotica, Romance, Contemporary
Target Reader: Adult
Review by Alexa
Victoria Ashley is new for me and i would like to read Thrust. I saw many people liked this and wanted to give a try. I kinda curious with the synopsis, teasers and of course, the cover 😀 Damn, I’m such a cover whore when I saw it on my facebook! I just couldn’t ignore it. LOL
Well… to be short, this is what i liked:
- Damn, Kyan! You’re like every woman’s dream. A full-package of sins. HOT body, filthy-sexy mouth and gentleman attitude. Who doesn’t want you?
- Calla is fun and adventurous woman. Her character is well-developed beside Kyan. She changed very much after them together.
- The way Kyan show his attention to Calla, Sigh… I’m melting! (Back to likes no. 1)
- Chemistry between Calla and Kyan is quite develop well. They’re enjoying each other.
- Thanks god this is not triangle love despite Calla had early crush on Logan when in college.
- Calla’s roommate; Tori is definitely my other fave. She is hilarious. I wish she will has her own story and meet her match.
What i didn’t like:
- Sorry, I’m not a fans of friends-with-benefit type.
- Hunter. I don’t know what is wrong with this dude but I don’t like the way he treat woman before and after they fucked. Clearly,Yay to Kyan!
- Too many sex (almost 50%). Nothing complicated. Just straight to the each other pants.
- I can see where it goes, so the problem can be noticed. The story has average page and i could read it without problem..
Overall, Thrust is recommended for reader who wants an easy read with ordinary story 😉